AMC Health provides telehealth solutions for Clinical Trial Sponsors, CROs and Sites to remotely collect biometric, observational and subjective data from study subjects at home. Our FDA Class II cleared platform integrates bi-directional video, Bluetooth® sensor devices and smartphone mobile applications to create an e-Visit to replace or augment traditional study visits.
Recruit and Retain More Subjects
- Speed recruitment by expanding subject reach to those living far from study site
- Improve retention by reducing patient time and travel burden
- Engage and inform subjects with mobile apps, video and text
Obtain Robust and Actionable Data
- Send data to study team in near real-time
- Improve protocol adherence and drug compliance
- Improve member safety monitoring and oversight
- Correlate findings to other factors (activity, sleep, diet, mood)
Reduce Duration and Cost
- Faster recruitment shortens study duration
- Improved retention reduces study size
- Improved workflow at the clinical research site
- Eliminates transcription errors
AMC Health helps health plans better manage their chronically ill members by identifying those who will respond positively to telehealth while at home, engaging them in healthier behaviors, and enabling proactive and timely intervention.
- Differentiate in competitive marketplace by improving HEDIS scores, STAR ratings, member satisfaction and health plan reputations.
- Providing timely intervention by alerting clinicians on minor problems before they become severe ones
- Reduce cost from ED visits, hospitalization and readmissions
- Improve clinical efficiency of existing care management programs
AMC Health works with all regional and national health plans and insurers, to include Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid plans.
Improving the quality, safety and coordination of care for our sickest members, while reducing costs.
AMC Health helps health systems extend care to patients in their homes while offering a continuous and more complete picture of their health. This enables proactive and timely intervention and improved clinical efficiency.
- Improve patient health, recovery and satisfaction
- Reduce readmission rates and Medicare readmission penalties
- Integrate into existing care management workflows to improve efficiency
- Shorten acute care lengths of stay
- Monitor patient behavior and promote healthier living through education and adherence
- Boost quality of care and patient perceptions of quality of care
AMC Health works with all health systems, including but not limited to hospitals, IPAs, ACOs and Physician Groups.
AMC Health offers uniquely tailored solutions that support patients during the transition of care, such as post discharge or readmission, as well as, patients dealing with chronic conditions like heart failure, diabetes, COPD, asthma or hypertension. We also offer specialty programs such as medication reconciliation, oncology, behavioral health and more.