AMC Health helps health systems extend care to patients in their homes while offering a continuous and more complete picture of their health. This enables proactive and timely intervention and improved clinical efficiency.
- Improve patient health, recovery and satisfaction
- Reduce readmission rates and Medicare readmission penalties
- Integrate into existing care management workflows to improve efficiency
- Shorten acute care lengths of stay
- Monitor patient behavior and promote healthier living through education and adherence
- Boost quality of care and patient perceptions of quality of care
AMC Health works with all health systems, including but not limited to hospitals, IPAs, ACOs and Physician Groups.
AMC Health offers uniquely tailored solutions that support patients during the transition of care, such as post discharge or readmission, as well as, patients dealing with chronic conditions like heart failure, diabetes, COPD, asthma or hypertension. We also offer specialty programs such as medication reconciliation, oncology, behavioral health and more.