The only FDA Class II cleared clinical platform services software to manage clinically-proven, remote care programs for a wide variety of patient populations.
CareConsole® captures incoming biometric, patient-reported, and clinician-reported outcomes to enable intimate communication and care management for a wide variety of patient populations. Incorporating proven, rules-driven algorithms, CareConsole prioritizes and risk stratifies the data, triggers alerts from data that falls outside pre-determined thresholds, and presents insights as actionable information through a secure web portal.
The platform services tools embedded within CareConsole not only allow for patient-by-patient alert setting customization, but also provide trending analytics and population-wide benchmarking.
Fueled by advanced proprietary analytics, CareConsole offers:
- Clinical analysis of biometrics from more than 200 Bluetooth® devices and patient self-reported data
- Seamless integration with existing clinical and financial workflows including EHRs that helps create new depth of insight
- Robust library of long-term curriculums (up to 90 days) supporting a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas including behavioral health
- Deep machine learning to drive real-time population analyses of patients who are at risk for a hospitalization
- Extensive, customizable reporting tools, dashboards and segmentation including technology utilization analytics and patient disease risk patterns
Powered by CareConsole®, the only FDA Class II cleared care management platform,