Marketing Communications & Content Specialist
Primary Job Function
AMC Health is one of the fastest growing and most experienced leaders in healthcare Remote Patient Monitoring.The Communications Specialist position is a vital part of the Corporate Marketing team that is seeking experienced content and communication experts who love to write about all facets of the healthcare industry, Providers, Payers, Employers,and patient user experience.This role provides direct procurement and fulfillment of content for the company’s full suite of RPM/telehealth products, solutions, case studies and success. Including support for AMC Health’s strategic brand, press, media communications, and multi-channel market awareness and positioning
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for strategic partnerships and potential targets, including competitors.
- Develop actionable reports, intelligence briefs, market and future scans to support leadership in strategic and operational decision making.
- Meets with prospective clients, partners, and influential players as needed to promote AMC Health’s services, capabilities and value proposition.
- Vets potential partnerships and agreements to recommend to senior management.
- Leads partnership negotiations to signature.
- Represents AMC Health at conferences, trade-shows, networking opportunities and other on-site events as necessary.
- Works with potential partners to determine logistics and draft legal documents outlining formal agreements.
- Provides input to management regarding sales and marketing materials, services and capabilities.
- Maintains a network of potential partners and organization who might refer business.
- Provides competitive feedback and market intelligence.
- Meets with management periodically to discuss/analyze initiatives and modify approaches, as necessary.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
Competencies Required for Position
Develops and implements content and brand messaging to position AMC Health’s unique selling position. Includes working cross-functionally with Sales, Operations,and IT to create and help publish high-profile thought leader articles, peer-reviewed clinical studies, white papers and social/digital for AMC Health’s full suite of products, services,and customized RPM healthcare solutions.
- Identify and place media buys with the right content at the right time targeting the right market segment.
- Write press releases and create a monthly cadence of customer-centric and target focused content.
- Plan, coordinate and manage both routine and new initiatives,developing planning documents with deliverables, timelines,and milestones.
- Lead, conduct, and manage audience personas, research and program evaluation activities for all content, communications,and engagement,including digital, social,and web-based platforms.
- Work closely with head of marketing and other senior leadership to develop customer personas and user experience including awareness of multiple audiences, perspectives, and tools for communicating and engaging integrated campaigns.
- Leverage AMC Health’s brand awareness to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support and prioritize Sales and Enterprise goals.
- Monitor, track, and manage formative, process, qualitative and quantitative performance metrics,and reporting.
- Review and/or support development of client presentations and proposals, and other activities defined by the supervisor (Head of Marketing) and cross-departmental senior leaders.
Experience/Education/Computer Proficiency Requirements
- 5+years of healthcare experience, preferably in Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)/telehealth, including clinical research, nursing, patient,and provider relations, and employer-based/value-based healthcare and benefits, agency content specialist, etc.
- 5+ years of healthcare industry knowledge including telehealth services, home health products and services, Medicaid and Medicare, Payers, Providers, Employers,and patient user experience.
- 5+ years of writing and editing materials for B2B, investor, health care executive level decision makers.
- 5+ years managing communications projects associated with developing user content, including all facets of communications, public engagement,and media buying/relations strategies.
- Proven experience working with various programs that include(i.e.,Microsoft Office -Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Salesforce, HubSpot, and InDesign,digital content writing experience with Web, LinkedIn, Facebook,and Twitter.
Benefits and Perks
- AMC Health provides full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package including individual and family healthcare coverage, 401(k), and life insurance.
- Based on experience, skills,and abilities; including base and bonus on target earnings.
Additional Conditions of Employment
- Work Samples: applicants will be asked to provide, develop and/or submit examples of their work, including multi-channel content and description of how the content was developed, including project planning, timeline,and budget requirements.
- Reasonable Accommodation: this position is remote, work from home. AMC Health provides technology devices to help reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: AMC Health does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.
- Drug-screen required.
It is the policy of AMC Health to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AMC Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.