Vice President of Customer Success, Health Plan Market
Primary Job Function
The Vice President of Customer Success of AMC Health is responsible for establishing and building customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Customer success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. You will ensure customers are satisfied with AMC Health’s products and services, provide high-level technical support and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions. You will act as a primary point of contact for AMC Health’s assigned payer market customers and connect customers with specific teams to address specific requests. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities including but not limited to: on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention and outcomes (renewals, up-sell opportunities, etc.).
Essential Job Functions
- Be responsible for AMC Health’s assigned customers in the Payer vertical and their long-term success. This includes: Executing on and refining AMC Health’s Customer Success processes, which begins with the Sales hand-off and client implementation and includes member eligibility, member engagement, and regular outcomes reporting.
- Evolving metrics and milestones to measure customer success and routinely reporting on progress. Ensuring AMC Health delivers value in year 1 while also positioning AMC Health for renewal and/or coverage expansion, from end to end.
- Embedding the AMC Health product portfolio into our clients’ overall health solution landscape, so there is seamless collaboration between AMC Health and other client ecosystem partners.
- Creating positive references and case studies among current clients, in collaboration with Sales and Marketing.
- Ensuring appropriate collection, triage, and within AMC Health’s transmission of customer feedback to further product development.
- Overseeing regular business reviews with executive partners on performance against the Quadruple aim, including detailed economic reviews serving as a key contact for our team engaging with senior client leaders.
- Collaborating with AMC Health’s subject matter experts to identify and incorporate best-in-class clinical, operational, marketing strategies to support Customer Success Partner with AMC Health and Commercial leadership to develop and hone overall growth and operational strategy, including by: Co-developing, with the EVP Sales – Payer Market, standardized tools that can be applied across all risk-bearing customers, including contract, implementation, and renewal frameworks
- Formulating best practices learned from AMC Health’s customer portfolio and ensure best practices are being utilized with all customers
- Establishing regular on-site meetings with customers as needed
- Identifying opportunities to expand the AMC Health portfolio of solutions across multiple departments within the controller
- Documenting activities and upsell opportunities in Salesforce is required
- Maintaining up to date and accurate customer profiles in Salesforce is required
- As the most senior “voice of the customer,” being a crucial liaison between multiple AMC Health teams, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Product Influencing product development to delight our customers and teams of the AMC Health value story and contributing to evolution of product and company performance metrics
Competencies Required for Position
- Conceptual, analytical, and independent thinker who is a decisive problem solver
- Strong business judgment, and ability to multitask and set priorities in a high-paced environment
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with the capability to influence diverse teams of individuals without holding direct authority
- Expert relationship building and collaboration skills
- Expert oral/written communication skills
Experience/Education/Computer Proficiency Requirements
- Business to business marketing and communications experience required
- Must have proven experience selling to C-suite and senior clinical leaders
- Proven track record growing similar size companies in multiples vs. minimal growth objectives
- Proven experience in selling healthcare information technology and clinical programs into: Managed Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Health Plans and Insurers required
- Experience managing CRM and marketing automation systems to deploy best of class sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Home office that is conducive to a productive work day; must be private, quiet and secure; free of distractions
- Internet access must meet minimum requirements
- Extensive travel may be required. Must be able to travel up to 50%, including weekends when necessary
Benefits and Perks
- AMC Health provides full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package including individual and family healthcare coverage, 401(k), and life insurance.
Conditions of Employment:
- Drug-screen required
- Reasonable Accommodation: this position is remote, work from home. AMC Health provides technology devices to help reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: AMC Health does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.
- Compensation is based on experience, and abilities; including base and incentive plan on target quarterly earnings.
It is the policy of AMC Health to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AMC Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.