Vice President of Sales, Provider Market
Primary Job Function
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for leading sales activity in his or her assigned market and developing key relationships in targeted industries. They will create and execute sales plans and cultivate relationships that will enable the organization to expand its offerings and value proposition. The Vice President of Sales will also grow the pipeline by cultivating & capturing new leads, utilize primary channels (email/phone) to connect with client needs/pains, and position AMC Health’s brand, services, capabilities, and solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops, maintains, works and refines sales plan to accomplish objectives.
- Identifies, contacts, meets and develops relationships with influential players in targeted industries who will refer business.
- Must be able to learn and teach customers about the advantages of our services, products and business model.
- Increases market presence via direct prospecting. Cultivates prospects and grows pipeline.
- Prepares and sends marketing/sales materials to prospects, targets and influential players.
- Participates in tradeshow opportunities as directed to promote our services, capabilities and value proposition.
- Meets with prospective clients and influential players as needed to promote AMCH services, capabilities and value proposition.
- Completes necessary forms and follows procedures to inform installation staff of new sales in order to facilitate a smooth transition of new business and to advise management of on-going activity, sales, and prospect development within pipeline.
- Provides input to management regarding sales and marketing materials, services and capabilities.
- Provides competitive feedback and market intelligence.
- Meets with management periodically to discuss/analyze initiatives and modify approaches, as necessary.
- Manages sales and marketing expenses in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
Competencies Required for Position
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, think critically and define an appropriate course of action and follow through to ensure the issue is resolved in a timely manner
- Ability to establish meaningful and productive relationships with patients, colleagues and clients while operating in a remote setting
- High level of accountability for all tasks and assignments
- Excellent attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
Experience/Education/Computer Proficiency Requirements
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build and improve key relationships within territory and targeted industries. Friendly, cooperative, hands on, independent in thought and actions, and results oriented personality a must.
- Must be skilled at partnering and building strong relationships with home office and corporate functional areas that are relied upon for support for the wholesaling team.
- Anticipates, understands and responds to customer needs in timely and professional manner.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Home office that is conducive to a productive work day; must be private, quiet and secure; free of distractions
- Internet access must meet minimum requirements
Benefits and Perks
- AMC Health provides full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package including individual and family healthcare coverage, 401(k), and life insurance.
Conditions of Employment:
- Drug-screen required
- Reasonable Accommodation: this position is remote, work from home. AMC Health provides technology devices to help reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: AMC Health does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.
- Compensation is based on experience, and abilities; including base and incentive plan on target quarterly earnings.
It is the policy of AMC Health to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AMC Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.