PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
With more than 20 years of leadership experience, Nesim Bildirici has a proven track record of building top-rated management teams world-wide. Prior to founding AMC Health, Mr. Bildirici was co-founder of RSL Communications, Ltd., and a Managing Director for R. S. Lauder, Gaspar & Co., a venture capital fund formed by the Lauder Family of Estee Lauder, where he was responsible for managing the initial investment in RSL Communications. Mr. Bildirici previously was an investment banker with Morgan Stanley and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Columbia University.
CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
- 20+ years of executive experience leading large teams in sales, account management, marketing, and product management
- Worked with several Fortune 100 and start-up companies including EDS, E&Y, GE Medical, Optum, Prematics, Treo Solutions and 3M
- Broad experience ranging from EMR/EHR, Value Based Care, Data Analytics, Payer Network Solutions and Big Six consulting
CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- 25+ years experience as research gerontologist, developing & analyzing paradigms of chronic care delivery for elderly & disabled
- Master of Public Health, Gerontology degree, MBA & BA from Columbia University
- Held leadership positions in Metropolitan Jewish Health System
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, OPERATIONS & CHIEF NURSING OFFICER
- Lead Clinical Quality Performance team at Ethena Health
- Lead training & program development for Telehealth Solutions Group at Philips Healthcare
- Bachelor’s of Nursing from Simmons College & Masters in Business Administration in Healthcare from Simmons School of Management
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES, COMMERCIAL & GOVERNMENT
- 25+ years experience driving business development, client retention & revenue growth in commercial, government, payer & public sector markets.
- Chief Client Officer & Sr. VP of WebMD Health Services Group, Inc.
- 19-year tenure at HealthLink
- VP of Sales at Anthem, Sr VP of Sales & Network Development at Davis Vision, Head of Sales at Aetna & KEPRO.
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- 25+ years of experience in the field of IT, and 17 years of telehealth experience to AMC Health
- Leading expert in ATO (Authority to Operate) required to operate within the Department of Veterans Affairs telehealth program
- Manage multiple migrations, cloud hosting, and maintaining regulatory compliance.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
- 15+ years experience in financing of public & private sector
- Bachelor’s in Economics from University of Baltimore
- MBA from Johns Hopkins
- Passed national Certified Public Accounting Exam in 1995
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- 17+ years experience developing and executing comprehensive sales and marketing strategies
- 10+ years executive leadership in Healthcare marketing experience encompassing marketing, compliance strategic planning, sales, creative development, public relations, driving revenue growth, creating competitive advantages, with the ability and skill set to provide creative, innovative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking leadership in a team environment
- Dynamic, articulate, and high energy marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of leading critical client relations, sales management and marketing strategies.
VICE PRESIDENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Joined AMC in 2019 and has over 20 years of healthcare industry experience
- Notable former experience - held leadership positions in sales operations, product development and account management at Versant Health
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, SALES PROVIDER MARKET
- 20+ years of healthcare strategy, business development, and sales experience
- Expertise in bringing innovation and progressive technologies in predictive analytics and care-coordination spaces to some of our country’s most prestigious healthcare institutions.
VICE PRESIDENT, CUSTOMER SUCCESS – PROVIDER MARKET
- 15+ years of Care Coordination and Population Health workflow experience
- Worked directly with 150+ leading hospitals and health systems throughout the US during utilization management, discharge planning and ambulatory care coordination implementations
- Expertise in building sustainable solutions and best practice processes to the Acute and Post-Acute Provider markets
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- 20+ years of senior-level Human Resources and Talent Development experience
- Experienced leader in several industries including healthcare consulting, government contracting and professional services, with a focus on strategy, policy and process
- Established reputation for in building strong trusted relationships, and an ability to align business, workforce and human resource strategies