AMC Health was founded to break down healthcare barriers and open new doors for patients with chronic conditions. The AMCareAtHome App is one more way we’re doing it.
It’s free on the App Store and Google Play. It downloads in seconds. It’s compatible with Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. Most importantly, it connects patients using any monitoring device – whether it’s one of ours or not – directly with their care teams and a full range of AMC Health services.
Getting the app is as easy as 1-2-3 and patients don’t have to be techies to use it.
- Patients download the Free AMCareAtHome App
- They follow a few easy registration steps
- They’re ready to track vitals, log reports, get updates, and connect with care teams.
Features & Benefits – What Our App Can Do
The AMCareAtHome App makes it easier and more convenient than ever for patients to track their progress and share it with physicians and providers. Every service and feature is just a touchscreen away and an intuitive CareConsole® dashboard displays every diagnostic in easy-to-read reports.
- Log and track daily vitals - BP, BG, Weight, Temperature, SpO2
- Enjoy real-time connection to all vitals and reports
- Care teams automatically receive health alerts for fast issue resolution
- Patients can connect with care teams anytime via text messaging and two-way video
- Patients receive ongoing educational content and resources
- Customizable, real-time health surveys give care teams instant insight
- Track patient health trends (7, 14, and 30 days)
- Connect via any mobile device or by using the online portal
We launched the AMCareAtHome app because we believe every chronic patient and clinical team deserves access to the best resources out there. No one does remote monitoring better than AMC Health and we’re proud to make our services available to any and all who can benefit from them.
Ask your patients to visit the App Store or Google Play to download the AMCareAtHome app today.