Accounts Payable Associate
Primary Job Function:
AMC Health a for-profit virtual technology healthcare company, located in the financial district services the healthcare (insurance companies/hospitals/home care agencies), government and clinical trial markets. Due to recent rapid growth, AMC is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join our Finance team reporting to the Assistant Controller. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, with enterprising instincts and an ownership mentality that can work in a start-up environment and apply big company discipline to the infrastructure as the company grows.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
Competencies Required for Position:
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Based on experience
- Stock options.
- Competitive benefits including a 401K plan.
It is the policy of AMC Health to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AMC Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.