Marketing Communications Specialist
Primary Job Function:
The Marketing Communications Specialist position is in the Healthcare RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) industry and is part of the Marketing team. Providing direct fulfillment, oversight and support for AMC Health’s strategic brand, press, media communications and full suite of RPM/telehealth solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
Develops and implements strategic communications and brand messaging to position AMC Health’s unique selling position. Includes working cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, and IT to create and help publish high-profile thought leader articles, peer-reviewed clinical studies, white papers and AMC’s full suite of products, services, and customized solutions.
- Identify and place media buys with the right content at the right time targeting the right market segment.
- Write press releases and create a monthly cadence of customer-centric and target focused content.
- Plan, coordinate and manage both routine and new initiatives, developing planning documents with deliverables, timelines and milestones.
- Lead, conduct, and manage audience research and program evaluation activities for communications and engagement – writing great content.
- Work closely with head of marketing and other senior leadership to develop customer personas and user experience including awareness of multiple audiences, perspectives, and tools for communicating and engaging integrated campaigns.
- Leverage AMC’s brand awareness to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support and prioritize Sales and Enterprise goals.
- Monitor, track, and manage formative, process, qualitative and quantitative performance metrics and reporting.
- Review and support development of client presentations and proposals, and other activities defined by the supervisor (Head of Marketing) and senior leaders.
- 5+ years of healthcare experience is preferred
- 5+ years of writing and editing materials for B2B, investor, health care executive level decision makers
- 5+ years managing communications projects associated with developing, supporting, and implementing communication, public engagement, and media buying/relations strategies
- Proven experience working with various programs that include (i.e. Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PPT, Salesforce, Hubspot, and Indesign)
Additional Skills Required:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate the unique value and selling proposition provided to new and existing prospective customers
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally with prospects
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious and possess a winning attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Prior outbound sales experience and/or call center experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Customer service skills, interpersonal skills, time management skills, analytical skills, mathematical skills, ability to meet deadlines, and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
It is the policy of AMC Health to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AMC Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.