Marketing Outbound Specialist
Primary Job Function:
The Marketing Outbound Specialist is responsible for helping grow the sales lead generation pipeline by cultivating and capturing new leads utilizing primary channels and positioning AMC Health’s brand, services, capabilities, and solutions. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will help identify, cultivate and capture new sales leads through phone and email channels with the primary objective to understand and embrace each customer’s potential needs and pain points, qualify their interest, validate each lead and hand off to a salesperson.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage, capture and cultivate new client leads through outbound lead generation efforts.
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell AMC Health’s remote patient monitoring (RPM) services and solutions.
- Create, maintain and update Salesforce database of customers with complete information.
- Record all outbound email and call history, including customer response in detail.
- Document and refer customer needs to appropriate departments, including Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Develop and maintain routine and new lead generation planning against established growth goals, (aka SQLs – sales qualified leads), while meeting dashboard timelines and milestones.
- Work closely with head of marketing and other senior leadership to develop customer personas and user experience including awareness of multiple audiences, perspectives, and tools for communicating and engaging integrated campaigns.
- Leverage AMC’s brand awareness to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support and prioritize Sales and Enterprise goals.
- 3-5 years of healthcare and/or call center sales experience preferred
- 5-years of B2B lead generation experience speaking with and influencing executive level decision makers to secure new sales leads
- 3-years managing, tracking and performance reporting on Marketing and Sales lead generation campaigns and projects.
- 3-years capturing, disseminating, and curating competitive and client intelligence data and analytics, building, and managing database of target market/client leads that lead to setting phone appointments for Sales
- Maintain active engagement with existing leads through follow-up communications and in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets through execution of various demand generation activities, capturing sales prospecting activities
- Manage, update, and provide performance results from Salesforce acquired through pipeline follow-up, and lead generation campaigns.
- Proven experience working with various programs that include (i.e. Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PPT, Salesforce, and HubSpot)
Additional Skills Required:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate the unique value and selling proposition provided to new and existing prospective customers
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally with prospects
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious and possess a winning attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Prior outbound sales experience and/or call center experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Customer service skills, interpersonal skills, time management skills, analytical skills, mathematical skills, ability to meet deadlines, and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
It is the policy of AMC Health to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AMC Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.