The only FDA Class II cleared clinical platform services software to manage clinically-proven, remote care programs for a wide variety of patient populations
AMC provides you with the only FDA Class II cleared clinical platform services software to better manage your remote care programs across all care setting and diverse patient populations.
Our solutions are customized and scale-ready; clinically-proven with the largest selection of peer-reviewed studies including, heart failure, diabetes, reduction in hospital re-admissions and hypertension.
Powered by CareConsole®, the only FDA Class II cleared care management platform,
The power of AMC at your fingertips – better decisions, better outcomes, better savings
How we do it.
AMC’s proprietary solution includes more than 200 Bluetooth® devices that connect seamlessly across all chronic care needs and is fully integrated with our CareConsole that captures incoming biometric, patient-reported, and clinician-reported outcomes to enable intimate communication and care management for a wide variety of patient populations.
Why we do it.
Incorporating proven, rules-driven algorithms, CareConsole prioritizes and risk stratifies the data, triggers alerts from data that falls outside pre-determined thresholds and presents real-time insights as actionable information through a secure web portal. The platform services tools embedded within CareConsole not only allow for patient-by-patient alert setting customization, but also provide trending analytics and population-wide benchmarking.
What’s in it for you.
Fueled by advanced proprietary analytics, CareConsole offers a superior telehealth experience for you and your patients.
For your patients AND
your entire patient population!
- Clinical analysis of biometrics from more than 200 Bluetooth® devices and patient self-reported data
- Seamless integration with existing clinical and financial workflows including EHRs that helps create new depth of insight
- Robust library of long-term curriculums (up to 90 days) supporting a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas including behavioral health
- Deep machine learning to drive real-time population analyses of patients who are at risk for a hospitalization
- Extensive, customizable reporting tools, dashboards and segmentation including technology utilization analytics and patient disease risk patterns